Mom and Kay

Mom and Kay

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Out for Lunch

Mom is home and feeling ok! The chemo is taking a toll and therefore she is not sleeping too much. However, we did get out today to have lunch with some friends and it was great! Soon I will be putting up a list of what mom can and cannot have. For now she definitely cannot have flowers in the house or any fresh fruit, everything must be cooked. We will hopefully be setting up a care calender online to organize who is bringing food, what they are bringing, etc. We are very busy, but I will be working on that so that people can bring by food! I put up some pictures today of our journey so far! There are no words to describe how thankful we are for having such wonderful people like you in our lives. Your support and prayers have been uplifting and we appreciate it so much! Love to you all and thank you for being so patient with me while I try to get everything organized! This week I will put up the list of what mom is allowed to have and hopefully get that care calender rolling!

2 comments:

  1. So understand the limits on food etc. Am prayerful that your fight and ours have same benefit: RECOVERY!!!! Hang in there, and ET, text me any exigent messages. Am on the A-list, I hope. You all are. Love, BAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, thank you so much for the blog -- We are following daily and praying for your mom and for all of you. Please tell her hello and give her a hug for me. Please put me on the food list! With prayers, Kitty Wooten

    ReplyDelete