Mom and Kay

Mom and Kay

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My mom wears something from Victoria Secret??

Mom is still in the hospital...but it is a good thing! The antibiotic iv has been great and they decided to keep her in the hospital for a while to monitor her and to keep her in a stable environment. Tomorrow she will have her first chemo session to begin shrinking the quickly growing tumor that is in the liver. However other than that there is nothing new...We still do not have a primary source and we are also still waiting on results to find out if the other cysts are cancerous.... However her spirits are up and she is definitely the most stylish in the hospital right now with her cute as can be Victoria Secret "boyfriend" pants (thank you Mrs. Dewar)!!! I never thought I would say this but my mom is looking good in Victoria Secret's! I have heard rumors about people wanting to bring us food...However we are good for now with Chef Max in the house, he is keeping us well fed!! I am working on posting pictures so keep an eye out for that... As far as visitors, you are welcome to come up, but call my dad before coming up to make sure it is a good time!! Again, thank you and love to all for the prayers and positive thoughts! Please keep them coming!
-Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the update ET. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ET, give your mom a big hug for me :)
    xo
    kf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, You are doing a fabulous job with your mom's blog. When we get home from Houston you are going to have to hook me up to get one started for my mom. I am so glad that she is getting to start treatment so soon, and that they are watching her very closely. So sorry I haven't been able to be with all of you! Love and prayers to you all, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth,
    Your precious family is in our thoughts and prayers...please let us know what we can do. Let me at least bring some food over! We have been out of town so I am sorry to be so late getting in touch with you. Wendy and Bruce Davis

    ReplyDelete