Mom and Kay

Mom and Kay

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flight Status

Sorry this has taken so long for me to post! We have been very busy!!!
As most everyone knows, mom was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the liver with unknown primary site of origin. This was discovered when she had her gall bladder removed a few weeks ago(thank goodness). She has had three scans and still no primary site has been discovered. She is currently in the hospital for IV antibiotic therapy because she has had a fever of unknown origin ever since the surgery....is my nickname "ET because of my initials or is my family of unknown origin!!!She is very tired but spirits are up and she is ready to start chemo! She will be having a PET scan sometime in the near future to find out if there is cancer elsewhere and she should be out of the hospital this weekend! We greatly appreciate the thoughts and prayers!Now that the blog is up and since my mom is in the hospital right now please try to contact my brother, dad, aunt or myself so we can get my mom to rest! This is going to be a long flight and so far the turbulence has made my mom feel ill but she is NOT I repeat NOT cleared for take off! Love to all! -Elizabeth "e.t."

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting this started, ET! Love and prayers to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU ALL, I HAVE ALL THE FAITH IN THE WORLD ROBIN WILL OVERCOME THIS! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of prayers are being said for you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the blog - We love your family and are praying for God to do battle against this cancer! Kitty Wooten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many, many prayers are coming your way . . . so glad to have a way to be in the know . . . without bugging mom and dad! Family of origin . . . hmmmm . . . Grandparents on Dad's side were from Michigan . . . pretty much. Dad has 30 some cousins, there and about from this family. Love to all, and so thankful you have Aunt Becky to be with you. Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for creating the blog ET. Your Mom is loved by many all over the world. Modern medicine and collective positive thoughts are powerful. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete